SiLibeads® SPECIAL, made of silicon nitride (Si3N4), yttrium oxide (Y2O3), zirconium oxide / magnesium stabilized and strontium ferrite (SHF) are ceramic beads developed for your special requirements, new applications and products. Further innovative compositions are under development and will be introduced as products in the near future.
Fields of application
Ceramic beads made of yttrium oxide (Y2O3)
Beads for lowest possible product contamination, for autogenous grinding / dispersion:
- beads for dispersing and processing high-purity yttrium or rare earth products
- sintering bed for special products
Ceramic beads made of zirconium oxide / magnesium stabilized
- Beads for lowest possible product contamination, for autogenous grinding / dispersion.
Ceramic beads made of hard magnetic strontium ferrite (SHF)
- application as grinding beads in dry grinding process using an applied external magnetic field
- application as a grinding beads in the wet grinding process using an applied external magnetic field
- suitable for autogenous grinding
- for product-specific and new applications
- high-purity raw materials
- dense structure
- high stability