Zirconium silicate ceramic beads
SiLibeads® Type Z made of zirconium silicate, manufactured in a melting process, are suitable beads for many grinding systems and offer excellent value for money.
Fields of application
Colour and paint industry:
- grinding ink and coating systems in the medium viscosity range, mostly water-based systems.
- grinding dyes for dyeing textiles and plastics
- grinding inorganic and organic pigments.
- dispersing fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
Filler and coating industry:
- preparation of whiteners (CaCO3) for paper production.
- grinding coatings
- Microspheres in sizes up to 600 µm for cleaning and deburring metal, glass and rubber components.
- dense structure due to mould cast
- smooth surface
- good mechanical properties
- high roundness