Zirconium silicate ceramic beads produced by the sintering process
The sintered beads have a very dense, homogeneous structure due to the special production method. All grinding systems therefore exhibit significantly better wear behavior than conventional zirconium silicate beads.
Fields of application
Paint and varnish industry:
- for grinding ink and coating systems in the medium viscosity range, mostly water-based systems.
- for grinding dyes for dyeing textiles and plastics
- for grinding inorganic and organic pigments.
- for dispersing fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
Filler and coating industry:
- for the preparation of whiteners (CaCO3) for paper production.
- for grinding coatings for video and audio tapes.
- for grinding minerals and precious metals
- dense sintered structure
- smooth surface
- high roundness
- high hardness