Biodegradable glitter is a glitter specially made from renewable raw materials. SiLiglam PURE BIO SPARKLE is made from Cellulose. It decomposes to carbon dioxide, water and biomass. The proportion of biodegradable material is 99.6%. It’s certified OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV Austria. This type of glitter is free of polymers and plastics. The glitter meets the requirements of the European Cosmetics Regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009).
Glitter production of SiLi is certified according to cosmetics GMP ISO 22716.
Field of application
- Suitable for dry powder applications
- Oil / wax based formulations
- Alcohol based formulations
- Solvent based nail lacquer
Biodegradability according to
- Industrial composting DIN EN 13432
- Home composting
- ISO 14851 Fresh Water (aerobic) > 80 % within 28 days
- OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV Austria